Steps to Apply
Our online application process takes approximately 15-20 minutes. Please read the 2018-19 Enrollment Instructions Letter and follow the steps below to enroll your child. If you are unable to complete your application in one sitting, you may save your progress and complete the application at a later time. For families using their smartphone to complete the online application, you may access the below links through your smartphone’s Internet browser, or you may download the SchoolMint app from your smartphone’s App Store.
Begin the application process by creating an account on SchoolMint. You will be prompted to fill out your Family Profile before continuing on to the application.
Sign in to your SchoolMint account to continue and complete your application. Throughout the application, you will be prompted to upload required documents prior to submitting your application. You may upload documents by using a scanner or by taking high quality and clear picture using your smartphone camera. You may also bring or mail hardcopies to the school office for assistance.
Required for All Students
• Child’s Birth Certificate
• Child’s Immunization Records or Exemption Waiver
• Parent/Legal Guardian’s Photo ID (such as driver’s license or state-issued ID)
Required Only if Applicable to the Student
• Early Childhood Screening (Kindergarten only)
• Legal Custody Papers
• Individual Education Plan (IEP, ETR, RTI, or 504) or any special education services paperwork (for Speech Therapy, etc.)
• Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
• Medical Authorization Forms (available at school office)
• Transportation Application
You will not be able to formally submit your application until all forms are completed and all required documents are uploaded. If you need assistance uploading your required documents, please mail or bring them to the school and the school can help you complete your application.